Excellent general-purpose topical disinfectant for wounds cuts scrapes and insect/spider bites. Tea tree oil is also applied topically for many other skin conditions.*
Here are just a few uses for this amazingly versatile essential oil*:
- – Add a drop to bottled water to help purify it.*
- – To soothe a cough or sore throat add a drop to a little bit of honey.*
- – Use whenever you need an oil with antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.*
- – Use on any wound including burns and sunburn.*
- – Drop on a tooth that is aching or gums that are infected.*
- – Apply directly on cold sores or herpes.*
- – Use a few drops in the humidifier to kill bacteria that may form.*
- – Add to shampoos for dry scalp.*
- – Add to soap or cleaning rag for cleaning counters, etc. Good with any cleaning supplies.*
And that’s only a sampling!
Ingredients: 100% pure tea tree essential oil steam distilled.*This information is not to be construed as medical advice, but only to be considered educational in nature. For all illness, we recommend that you consult with your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 4 in|