Peppermint Essential Oil, .5 fl oz
Steam-distilled Peppermint Essential Oil for heartburn and indigestion!
1 in stock
Peppermint Essential Oil is a high quality steam-distilled oil that is excellent for a large assortment of ailments including: heartburn, indigestion, colic, flatulence, morning sickness, opening the sinuses and airways, allergies, respiratory disorders, and sore muscles and joints.*
Below are some suggestions on how to use Peppermint EO in these and other applications.
- For heartburn, indigestion, colic or flatulence add 1 drop of peppermint to a teaspoon of honey and dissolve in a cup of warm water. Drink slowly.*
- Apply to wrist and inhale for morning sickness.*
- Rub under the nose to open sinuses and airways.*
- Use with lavender and lemon during allergy seasons or for respiratory disorders.*
- Apply with lavender to sore muscles and joints.*
- Add to lavender and lemon oils for headaches.*
- Squirt a drop in the mouth for bad breath. Lemon can also be added.*
- Inhale for a pick-me-up when fatigued or tired when driving. It helps people become clear headed, helps them concentrate and refreshes the spirits. Put a few drops on the shirt or under the nose before study time for alertness.
- Breathe during a meal to help you feel full.*
- Helpful to relieve states of anger, hysteria, nervous trembling and depression.*
- Use to clear liver of drugs. For liver cleansing tea see lemon oil section above.*
- Rub on the feet of babies with the flu, fever, respiratory disease or any type of infection.*
Ingredients: 100% pure peppermint essential oil steam distilled.*This information is not to be construed as medical advice, but only to be considered educational in nature. For all illness, we recommend that you consult with your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
|Dimensions||0.875 × 0.875 × 2.5 in|