Lemon Essential Oil, .5 fl oz
Cold-pressed Lemon Essential Oil is an excellent natural detoxifier and general tonic!*
2 in stock
Lemon Essential Oil is a traditional purifier detoxifier and tonic that has been employed over the centuries for a variety of uses including water purification, mood enhancement, soothing a cough or sore throat, room odor neutralization, and toxin reduction in fat cells.
Below are some suggestions on how to use Lemon EO in these and other applications.
- Add a drop to bottled water to help purify it.
- To soothe a cough or soar throat add a drop to a little bit of honey.
- Use in diffuser to neutralize room odors.
- Put directly on cold sores and herpes.
- Apply to wrist and inhale for a mood enhancer.
- Take internally to reduce toxins stored in fat cells. Add to carrier oil and massage into areas that need extra help to disperse cellulite.
- Add to blends for tension headache, nervous disorders, lymphatic congestion and digestive problems.
- Use to bring down high blood pressure. Acts as a tonic to the circulatory system, liquefies the blood and aids flow, thereby easing pressure on varicose veins.
- Use to clean stainless steel appliances and clean kitchen counters.
- Add to olive oil for furniture polish.
- Take internally to encourages bile secretion and aid liver function. While liver cleansing take the following tea first thing in the morning on an empty stomach: 1 tablespoon honey (optional), 1 tablespoon lemon juice or up to the juice of one lemon, 1 drop lemon essential oil, 1 drop peppermint essential oil, 1 cup warm water. Take this tea while using the Liver Detox and Support Syrup.
- – Use to boost metabolism.
- – Helpful to counteract acidity in the body.
Ingredients: 100% pure lemon essential oil cold-pressed.*This information is not to be construed as medical advice, but only to be considered educational in nature. For all illness, we recommend that you consult with your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 4 in|