Cold-pressed Lemon EO is an excellent natural detoxifier and general tonic!
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.12.
Lemon Essential Oil is a traditional purifier detoxifier and tonic that has been employed over the centuries for a variety of uses including water purification, mood enhancement, soothing a cough or sore throat, room odor neutralization, and toxin reduction in fat cells.
Below are some instructions on how to use Lemon EO in these and other applications.
- Add a drop to bottled water to help purify it.
- To soothe a cough or soar throat add a drop to a little bit of honey.
- Use in diffuser to neutralize room odors.
- Put directly on cold sores and herpes.
- Apply to wrist and inhale for a mood enhancer.
- Take internally to reduce toxins stored in fat cells. Add to carrier oil and massage into areas that need extra help to disperse cellulite.
- Add to blends for tension headache, nervous disorders, lymphatic congestion and digestive problems.
- Use to bring down high blood pressure. Acts as a tonic to the circulatory system, liquefies the blood and aids flow, thereby easing pressure on varicose veins.
- Use to clean stainless steel appliances and clean kitchen counters.
- Add to olive oil for furniture polish.
- Take internally to encourages bile secretion and aid liver function. While liver cleansing take the following tea first thing in the morning on an empty stomach: 1 tablespoon honey (optional), 1 tablespoon lemon juice or up to the juice of one lemon, 1 drop lemon EO, 1 drop Peppermint EO, 1 cup warm water. Take this tea while using the Liver Detox and Support Syrup.
- Use to boost metabolism.
- Helpful to counteract acidity in the body.
Ingredients: 100% pure lemon essential oil cold-pressed.