Labor Prep 5-Week Formula, 115 Veggie Capsules
An herbal formula used by midwives for preparing the mother for a better delivery.
40 in stock
Ingredients: Organic or Wild-Harvested Herbs: blessed thistle, blue cohosh, red raspberry leaf, spikenard root, squaw vine, bayberry, eleuthero root, false unicorn, ginger root, lobelia, motherwort.
The herbs in this formula synergistically strengthen, tone, and make more pliable the entire pelvic region.*
- 5 weeks before due date: 1 capsule 2 times a day
- 4 weeks before due date: 2 capsules 2 times a day
- 3 weeks before due date: 3 capsules 2 times a day
- 2 weeks before due date until delivery: 4 capsules 2 times a day
- After delivery: 2 to 4 capsules until gone.*
NOTE: 1 bottle of Labor Prep will last through the first 3 1/2 weeks. A second bottle will take you through the last 1 1/2+ weeks.*
Do not take this formula if you have previously had a baby in less than two hours. Reduce dosage or discontinue if blood pressure increases significantly or you are having excessive Braxton-Hicks contractions. In place of the 5-Week Formula, you can take any of the following by themselves or in any combination: .*
The Traditional Midwife
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|