Lavender Essential Oil is an excellent natural calming and soothing agent!
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.16.
Over the centuries, Lavender Essential Oil has traditionally been used as a soothing, calming agent for the body and emotions, as well as a pain reliever and healing agent for burns of all kinds including diaper rash.
Below are some instructions on how to use Lavender Essential Oils in these and other applications.
- Add a few drops to the water for a relaxing and refreshing bath.
- Lightly apply to burns, scalds, sunburn and diaper rash.
- For headaches, massage around the temples and the base of the back of the skull. Peppermint Essential Oil may be added to the Lavender EO for this purpose at a rate of 3 drops lavender to 1 drop peppermint. You can dilute the oils with a teaspoon of olive or other high-grade vegetable oil.
- In the case of ear-aches, put a couple drops of lavender EO and/or Tea Tree Essential Oil on a cotton ball or small cloth and insert in the ears.
- To help with sleeping, put a few drops on your pillow and/or on the bottom of the feet and a drop under your nose before going to bed.
- Apply to wrist and inhale to ease motion sickness and nausea.
- Use to calm in cases of nervous tension, hysteria, shock, and depression. Rub on the feet, hands, or spine of a restless or upset child.
- Apply to wounds to disinfect, reduce inflammation, and stimulate cell regeneration.
- Use to assist in bringing down high blood pressure and relax the heart.
Ingredients: 100% pure lavender essential oil steam-distilled.