Steam-distilled peppermint essential oil for heartburn flatulance indigestion etc.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.14.
Peppermint Essential Oil is a high quality steam-distilled oil that is excellent for a large assortment of ailments including: heartburn, indigestion, colic, flatulence, morning sickness, opening the sinuses and airways, allergies, respiratory disorders, and sore muscles and joints.
Below are some instructions on how to use Peppermint EO in these and other applications.
- For heartburn, indigestion, colic or flatulence add 1 drop of peppermint to a teaspoon of honey and dissolve in a cup of warm water. Drink slowly.
- Apply to wrist and inhale for morning sickness.
- Rub under the nose to open sinuses and airways.
- Use with lavender and lemon during allergy seasons or for respiratory disorders.
- Apply with lavender to sore muscles and joints
- Add to lavender and lemon oils for headaches.
- Squirt a drop in the mouth for bad breath. Lemon can also be added.
- Inhale for a pick-me-up when fatigued or tired when driving. It helps people become clear headed, helps them concentrate and refreshes the spirits. Put a few drops on the shirt or under the nose before study time for alertness.
- Breathe during a meal to help you feel full.
- Helpful to relieve states of anger, hysteria, nervous trembling and depression.
- Use to clear liver of drugs. For liver cleansing tea see lemon oil section above.
- Rub on the feet of babies with the flu, fever, respiratory disease or any type of infection
Ingredients: 100% pure peppermint essential oil steam distilled.